1. The Applicant interested in the program must call or write to discuss why he wants to enter the program and his current situation
Note: We do not accept collect calls.
2. The applicant will be asked to share the following required information during the initial phone call or in the initial letter to Cross Training Ministries:
3. All interview appointments will be scheduled by the program director during normal working hours. Weekend appointments will require special arrangements.
Note: The personal interview should in no way be interpreted as automatic acceptance into the program. The purpose is to discern if a man is truly ready to recieve help and determine how CTM can best meet his particular needs.
4. The applicant must be completely off drugs and alcohol at least four days prior to the intake interview. CTM will not accept applicants into the program who are intoxicated or under heavy sedation.
5. An applicant requiring medication or medical attention will have his situation reviewed on an individual basis.
6. Because of the correlation between alcohol, drug, and tobacco addiction, no tobacco products of any kind are allowed in the program. One of the goals of the program is to overcome all self-destructive addictions.
7. The applicant should bring his social security card and a photo I.D to the intake interview.
8. Items necessary for residents, such as clothing and personal hygene, will be discussed prior to entering the program.